Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

Okay. More crazy! Two years ago, a year ago, even 8 months ago, I would not have enjoyed and done well with this. Oh, how times have changed! I am relaxed, reveling, and ready. For what? Hmmm…

I am moving. Where? Out of my apartment for now. It's just too much moolah on my current salary. Before, this would have sent me spiraling and into paralysis. OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? GAHHHHH!!! Cut to me in a fetal position. Now, I am actually excited. It will open me up to other opportunities, big and small. I'm out by the end of July. Hopefully, a kind soul will give me some floor space until I figure out where to land - renting a cheaper apartment, finding a roommate. Anything can happen between now and then. Exciting thing #1!

To continue moving forward, I am working on improving the financial flow. Aren't we all?!? So, I've opened up my Etsy shop for my photography. I have some of the photographs from my Provincetown trip on there now. More will follow soon! I am working on creating blank note cards as well. So much fun! Not necessarily the guaranteed way to earn extra money, but I love it. I want to share my view. I've been working through so many things in writing to express myself; it's time I do that through how I view the world. Exciting thing #2!

I'm also working on a better paying job. I've made no secret of it at work that I would be more than happy to take advancement in another city. Why not? I have nothing tying me down here. We are getting ready for a new fiscal year, and performance reviews are upcoming. Does a new fiscal year mean potential job openings? Maybe. I'm hoping! Again, absolutely no guarantees, but I have many people in my corner. Exciting thing #3!

Yep, I'm in a great place. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment