Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dreams

I had an incredible dream last night. It's not often that I have a dream that leaves such an impression on me as this one did…

I dreamt that I was naked, swimming through the streets of New York City. I was deliciously curvy and deliriously happy. When I got out of the water and stepped onto the sidewalk, I was no longer in New York City, but I was in a place that was home. The sun was bright and shining, the sky was clear blue with tufts of beautiful white clouds - just like heaps of cotton balls - and the air was warm and cool at the same time. I was in a city with new and old buildings. There was incredibly green grass, young as well as mature trees in full beauty, and stunning flowers all around. As I walked home, feeling my nakedness, the landscape was sometimes flat, sometimes hilly. No one noticed my nakedness, all just smiled warmly at me as I passed by. I felt welcomed and accepted for the first time. Fred Thompson walked for a short while in front of me, as if he were there to lead me home if I needed it.

Awesome dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment